The Bathurst Family History Group Inc. are a group of members with a primary interest in Family History.
We hold regular monthly meetings or research days, usually on the third Saturday of the month, details under the events tab.
There is a Research Team who usually meet at the Bathurst Library from 2-4 pm on a Tuesday afternoon to assist members (& non-members for a small fee)
The group hold other regular social activities with a relevant theme, such as graves & grub tours
- Cemetery records and monumental inscriptions for Bathurst and Kelso
- Indexes for more than 90 small cemeteries in the Bathurst district and beyond.
(All up there are more than 34,000 records in the above cemetery resources)
- PO Directories
- Electoral rolls
- Family and other details for nearly 7,000 service personnel associated with Bathurst
- BFHG library catalogue
- Index of items published in `Carillon Chimes`
- All previous issues of `Carillon Chimes` are able to be downloaded
- Other indexes of interest to family history researcher
To view a sample of information available under the members area click HERE
To become a member download application form from HERE. The application form can be either posted or emailed to the addresses on the form and payment can be by: bank deposit, credit card or cheque